Monday, March 3, 2008

Feelings under an arch of triumph

Yesterday I was standing in front of an arch of triumph. No other reasons, just waiting for somebody about 1 hour. After that, I went back to my office directly and resume my heavy tasks.
For what reason, probably I was there to memorize all the good time I had been with her. Even though it must be a no-future relationship, I still appreciate very much all this short time her lovely company. Everything I had done to this relationship was bad because of the diverge of our future plan. Anyway, I wish all her best.




It was a relationship that I hesitate to join because of her status of applying study aboard. In fact, I am looking for a stable relationship to complement my life. It is so obvious that our future plan might not be able to converge given this situation unless she changes her mind.
It is still difficult for me to realize the fact that our very-short relationship has been broken. Though no future, we still share quite a bit happy time together.

No comments: