Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Taiwan -- A People's History (打拼-台灣人民的歷史)

Taiwan's PTS (Public Television Service Foundation) recently produce a series talking about the Taiwanese history. Given the previews, I anticipate to see this series very much. I do not remember I had seen any kind of very organized Taiwanese history TV shows in the past, even though I am from Taiwan and I had been focus on our own culture and history for a little while.

I do not know if this series had already been broadcast, at least I still can not find their full version on youtube. Anyway, I believe this must be a valuable series to see at least for our Taiwanese generation who had never been well taught our history. It generates the debates and argues nowadays about the Taiwanese identity in Taiwan society. In addition, the production from PTS is always good from the past experience, as it was called leading sports station in the universe in the past years .... Ha .....

No comments: