Monday, May 11, 2009

Resume blogging

It has been a while since my last post here. This blog was shut down because of the posting of my NSF project by word in which the content was supposed to be confidential. After reading my past posts, it recalled me many things and made me realize that this blog can be very precious in which many little emotional or exciting things from my common life are somehow kept for my future references.

Here is a song I heard at 清水 rest area on Freeway 3 close to Taichung. I went there after my talk at China medical university. The talk was going nicely along with the invitation to be the adjunct professor in the dept by their dean of the college. Even though it may not be feasible, the invitation is still a compliment expressing their appreciation of my research outcome...:-D Anyway, the song I heard was sang by a male guitar player with his husky but touching sound. I like it very much and will sing it in my next KTV trip ... :-p The second song was heard sometimes last summer or fall. It fully attracted my attention and echoed in my mind for a while.



No comments: